To enter any Border Surfriders Association sanctioned contest simply send the following details:
- Name & Surname
- Age as of Janaury 01
- Your contact details (mobile and/or email address)
- Name of Contest
- Division/s you are entering in the contest
On receipt of your email you shall, within a few minutes, received a reply email confirming that your entry has been received.If you do not receive a reply email confirming your entry, it is your responsibility then to bring a hard copy of your Sent Email to the contest as proof of entry, failing which you shall be regarded as a late entry.
- Entry fee for all Border Contests is R50.00 per division (unless otherwise stated in Newsletter).
- Entry fee for two or more divisions is R80.00.
- Late entries are R150-00 per entry.
Contest fees can be made at the beach in Cash. If you do an EFT then you are required to bring a copy of the transfer to the beach with you as proof of payment.
- BSA Policy: NO PAY ENTRY FEE = NO SURF IN CONTEST
- BSA Policy: NO COMPLETED & SIGNED INDEMNITY FORM = NO SURF IN CONTEST
Click here to Download the: BSA Junior Indemnity Form
Click here to Download the: BSA Senior/Masters Indemnity Form